Well Wesley and I opened presents to each other on Christmas morning at our house. We had a good time and a relaxed morning. I really got spoiled this year. I got a Quickutz Silhouette, a digital photo frame, an external hard drive for photo storage and Scene It for the Xbox 360. I haven't played with my Silhouette a lot yet but I can't wait to!! Wesley got some boring stuff that he needed but his big present was the bed liner and he told me not to get him ANYTHING! Like I could let that happen! In true princess style Cleo had a stocking full of things from Santa, to quote my cousin last year who was 3 at the time, "Santa comes to see Cleo, he has to, she is a little girl!!" She liked her toys, she even picked one and took it in the kitchen and played with it.

Here is Cleo looking at a few of her toys trying to select one to play with. She picked the one closest to her feet. What a cat, sometimes she acts just like a kid.

Here she is avoiding the camera. That collar is her Christmas collar for this year and look at how big it is on the smallest setting, she is so little.
Then later that afternoon we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. We had an awesome dinner complete with my Dad's homemade Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham. It it AWESOME but hard to explain unless you have seen it and nobody makes it like my dad. I have to get the reciept for the spices so that I can carry on the tradition someday! After we ate and let some of it setting into our tummys it was time to open presents. Over the last 6 months I have gotten my two little cousins into scrapbooking. They are so hooked and they are only 4 and 7. They each already have almost a whole 8x8 book done with 40 pages. Some of them are a little crazy looking because they do it at their house a lot too. I figure that when they are 25 they are going to love them and see how they thought about things when they were that little so who cares if some of the pages make no sense to us grownups. ANYWAY . . . for Christmas I got them each a small tote for all their scrapbook supplies and put some of the old supplies that I don't use and a few pens and decorative scissors in them. They loved them.


Here they are opening them! They had all their stuff in them within an hour.
Welsey's fav thing to do when we are there is play pool and he actually isn't bad so you know I had to take his picture.

We were there for about 8 hours and had a great time! It was a really fun day! I love Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment