Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sisters . . .

I don't have a sister but I am with my little cousins all the time and they are textbook sisters. We were having a family dinner at their house and I saw them sitting on the bench all the way out at the edge of the water all by themselves. I had to take a picture of it. I only wish I knew what they were talking about there. I am not in love with this layout only because I wish I could take the tag off the corner and put some other embellishment there but the glue was dry. So anyway here it is.

I also found a way to make a larger format picture with my regular printer. I figured that since it can print on legal size paper I would make legal photo paper from the large format photo paper by trimming it and print on that. Thus I can make up to an 8.5" x 14" photo. I am going to get a large format printer but until then I can do this.

2 comments:

Karla's Place said...

Your layouts are just getting better and better...I LOVE THIS LO!!! I think it's one of my favorites you've done!

Nap Mom said...

Aunt Carol is so blessed to have you on site!