I wish I had layered some paper more in the background but its too late and I like it how it is anyway. I have lots of cute pics of her so I guess there will more and more of this girl. This is what happens when you don't have kids LOL!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
I love my human
Here is one of who else but Cleo! This layout is based on her I love my human charm on her collar.

I wish I had layered some paper more in the background but its too late and I like it how it is anyway. I have lots of cute pics of her so I guess there will more and more of this girl. This is what happens when you don't have kids LOL!!
I wish I had layered some paper more in the background but its too late and I like it how it is anyway. I have lots of cute pics of her so I guess there will more and more of this girl. This is what happens when you don't have kids LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to cute hun...That Cleo!!! SPOILED!!!
Post a Comment