Thursday, January 24, 2008

6 New Voice Mail Messges

Ok so I am not the best a checking my voicemail on my cell phone. I am actually TERRIBLE. I was sitting at work to day and the phone kept going off as if to say "CHECK THESE MESSAGES!!!" Well I decided to check them and I got the CUTEST MESSAGE from my friends little boy. They were our family when Wesley was still in the NAVY and now that both the husbands are out of the military we live in Maryland and they went back home to Iowa. The message said this (in the cutest voice that I miss like CRAZY)

"Meggy I just called to say move out of Maryland and come to Iowa. Ok. Thank you. I love you. This is Ty."

His name is Titan and he is the cutest. I have a lot of cute pics of him and his brothers on our old computer that I HAVE to start scrapping. I can think of so many good pictures.

They are supposed to be coming to MD to see us in the June so I can't wait for that! I can't wait until Wesley has leave and we can go out there too!!

I just had to share that because it made my day.

No comments: