Monday, January 28, 2008

Grand . . .

I am working on a book of a cross country trip that I took with my Aunt. I was moving back home to Maryland from San Diego and we decided to make a trip of it. Since Wesley was on deployment we could make some stops, he likes to get where he is going.

Anyway . . . This is a layout of one of the hundreds of pictures that I took during our day at the Grand Canyon. My Aunt and I both agree that no matter how many pictures you take nothing can do it justice. Here it is.



I really like the colors in this layout. They are kind of earth-tones and a little brightness mixed in. I didn't want to add too much to this but I didn't want it to be boring. I think the picture speaks for itself.

1 comment:

Karla's Place said...

oh Megan Great Layout!!! I love the colors! The picture really jumps out!