Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to work . . . .

So this is going to be the first full week of work that I have to go to in two weeks, which now that I type it doesn't sound so long but man does it feel like it has been forever since I had to work for a whole week. Mind you a whole week for me is Mon-Thurs but the hours are 7am-6pm so I need Friday off. I am so tired when I get home at night. Not really tired to just go right to sleep but tired enough that eating dinner puts me at almost 8pm by the time its said and done and then I am like ok thats it no more working for me today. That is terrible but true.

So one of my local scrapbook stores, well there really isn't a "local" one the two that I frequent are about an hour and a half away, was having an inventory sale which included some of my fav brands and I went on Saturday and got some great deals. I am so addicted to scrapbooking. I am hoping to get some more done this year! I have some many things to do scrapbook wise. On that note I think I am going to go work on just that while I feel like it. I have been organizing my scrapbook area and hope to have it done so that I can share some pics!

No comments: