I am not wild about how "sweet" came out but I had messed up a few times and I didn't want to ruin the page by taking it off again. I did do some stitching along the pink patterned paper on the bottom of the page and then on the curve under the pictures. I need to start taking pictures of these details, hopefully I will remember to next time.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Sweet Girls
These two are the sweetest. They wrote me that note one day when they were over at my parent's house. I loved it and knew I had to scrap it.

I am not wild about how "sweet" came out but I had messed up a few times and I didn't want to ruin the page by taking it off again. I did do some stitching along the pink patterned paper on the bottom of the page and then on the curve under the pictures. I need to start taking pictures of these details, hopefully I will remember to next time.
I am not wild about how "sweet" came out but I had messed up a few times and I didn't want to ruin the page by taking it off again. I did do some stitching along the pink patterned paper on the bottom of the page and then on the curve under the pictures. I need to start taking pictures of these details, hopefully I will remember to next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This turned out so good! Great job!
Post a Comment