Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No More Paparazzi

This is Cleo again. She sometimes gets sick of the flash if she is sleeping so she covers her eyes while I am taking her picture, poor little thing. I want to add something more to this page only because I feel like it has dead space but I think it is finished I am just not used to that much simplicity.



Isn't she just the cutest. I also had a hard time letting myself use the different style letters for the vowels in the words but I like how that turned out. I am trying not to stick to the same comfort zones all the time and though they are baby steps that is how you get new techniques and make layouts have variety. At least that is what I figure.

1 comment:

Karla's Place said...

Meghan

This layout of Cleo is soooooooo aweomse! Simple, but great! The colors you picked are bright and cheerful! Love it, Love it!!!

You will have to help me pick out bright colors when we go shopping!!