Ok now I am really going to go to work on my space or a layout!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Ok so I lied I have to post this picture. . . . . well maybe a few. They are from the snow last spring. We can't get it in winter but the day before Easter this what we got and I HAD to take some pics. I was looking through them and there are a few that I really love.
This has got to be my very favorite one. I think. . . .LOL! I just love the dirt road with the snow covered trees over it!
This one is kind of cool. I like the way the snow was sitting on the needles.
This is a barn on my Uncle's Farm. I just loved the red against all that white.
Ok now I am really going to go to work on my space or a layout!
Ok now I am really going to go to work on my space or a layout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW Meghan these pictures are amazing!! Where did you take them!!!
Post a Comment