for my friend Karla to come over tomorrow. She is coming over to crop. We are going to crop all day and into the night. She is going to sleep here and then I don't know what we will do on Sunday. I just can't wait!! We have so much fun!! Hopefully I will get a few layouts done! I have one that I need to finish today and post. If I get done cleaning anytime soon :-|
On that note I guess I better get back to work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had the best time...I can't wait until we get together again! I think we need to find time to go to dinner some time! Maybe we can go to dinner with all four of us! I think DD and Wesley would get along great!
I love ya bunches Meg. You are a GREAT Friend I know our friendship will just grow the more we spend time together!
XOXO
Post a Comment