Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve . . . .

I can't believe that Christmas went by so fast!! We had a great one though!! On Christmas Eve we went to my parents house and opened gifts with them since we knew that Christmas Day would be crazy. It was a good thing we did because there was lots of electronic installing to do when all the presents were opened. My dad and brother both got XM radios, my mom got a surround sound system for the family room and then Wesley got a new bed liner for his truck!! We had such fun all day and it was nice because we had all day to spend together instead of being in a rush to go to the other two houses we have to get to. Here are a few pics from Christmas Eve.This is Wesley walking out to find out "What the h*ll was in the back of his truck." He was so surprised to get the "Bedrug" which he had been wanting since he got the truck. Well he had been wanting it for a long time it was always "When I get a truck I am going to get this for the bed."This believe it or not was the crying present this year. Yes that is a black tin lunch pail. It is, what else, but a Virginia Tech thing. It is made to look just like the one that the defensive line passes around to the defensive player of the game each week. Except theirs is like 30 years old and is beat up. Well and it is also signed by the defensive coordinator Bud Foster.This is Mom with the " Hokie" altered letters that I made her. They can be taken off that stand if she wants but I think she likes them that way.

After we opened gifts we got working on the installing of all the "stuff" we got. Then later we had dinner. My mom made this Beef Burgundy in the crock pot and then we had some mashed potatoes and it was AWESOME!! I can't wait to make it again. We had a great day!!

No comments: