Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree . . . . .

I was playing with the camera the other night and took a few pics of the Christmas tree this year, I still have a lot to learn but these few were ok. This is the tree all decorated with about half of the presents. Cleo is under there too, on the left as you are looking at it, on the tree skirt!!

This is one of Cleo under the tree closer up. She is just the cutest thing. I have put more presents under the tree so there isn't a spot for her now but she does like it under there!!
I can't wait for Christmas to get here. I just love this holiday!! I love seeing people open their gifts that I have picked for them!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Karla's Place said...

Beautiful tree Meghan! I hope you all had a great Christmas! Happy New year Honey!
See you in the NEW YEAR!