Monday, April 7, 2008

What I've been up to . . . .

Ok , last weekend I realized that my BABY BROTHER is going to be graduating from college in a month and I had yet to start on the scrapbook that I am making him except for the two pages that have already been posted. That's it. I have thousands of pictures thanks to him, his GF and my family. HOW WILL I GET IT DONE??? The only solution is scrap like a wild woman!! I made a list of pages I want to do and it is up to 56. . . . . . yeah its looking bad! LOL

Well I have managed to do some layouts and have taken a pic of some so here they are.
*** His freshman year the went to the Sugar Bowl, this was the only year that he went to the game and wasn't working. He got to sit in the stands and be a fan.

*** This is senior day when my mom and dad met him on the field. My mom was so excited about this day. She had been waiting for it for months!!

*** This is his acceptance letter to Tech. I thought this was important since it was the start of it all!*** This is his apartment that he lived in from sophomore year on. I did a page of his dorm room but didn't get to taking the pic of it yet.

***This is when my mom and dad met him on the field for Senior Day 2007 and were on the big screen in lane stadium!!

*** This is the crew. family friends roommates girlfriends all of us!! We have some awesome times!

I have done some more but haven't taken pics yet!! I better get back to work!!

2 comments:

Karla's Place said...

Ihave tried leaving a few different moments on your new los, but I don't see them! Anyway I love all your new los...I think you have done an awesome job on your brothers book...I think he's going to love it...this is something you can't buy in a store...very meaningful and priceless!! You are a very loving sister and he is lucky to have you!

XOXO
Karla

Kelli said...

ahhhh those pages rock girlfriend! I love them love them love them :)