Wednesday, April 16, 2008

They will prevail. . . . .

Remember all the "Hokies" around the world today. Virginia Tech is a seemingly ordinary place to most who have never been there. Even if you know someone who has been but never been personally it still isn't the same. It is a place that makes you fall in love with it. It makes you feel like you are a part of it even though you didn't go to school there and live 5 hours away. I have been there so many times that I just feel like I could go there and live and it wouldn't even be a big adjustment. It is crazy to say that 28,000 some odd people make that place feel like everyone is a huge family. There is a T-shirt that I have that is of the football stadium and it says

"Virginia Tech - The best time you will ever have with 65,115 of your closest friends!"


Keep all the "Hokies" in your thoughts today!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

that's one of my most favorite tshirts :) so true, so true...nothing like a moment in Lane!