Saturday, March 8, 2008

The intruder . . . .

Isn't that the cutest little face?? Imagine that face along with one of the sadest kitty cries you have ever heard. Yeah we have a stray cat at our house. It is the cutest thing and so so pitiful. It comes up to the door and cries and cries and cries. I have been feeding it in hopes that I can catch it and find it a home but its still scared to let me touch it. I wish I could keep it but Wesley won't let me. It first was only here at night time but now it is waiting for me at the door when I get up in the morning. Cleo is NOT impressed with the whole thing either.


Poor little thing I just want to catch it to give it a hug and a warm place to sleep.

1 comment:

Karla's Place said...

Meghan they almost look like sisters. I think you should catch it and keep it! Even if you have to keep her outside! Or maybe Paul and Carol will keep it after you take it to the vet and show them she is good to go.

Good pictures you have taken!