
This first one is titled Enter Sandman because that is the name of the song that the team comes on the field to at Football games. It is by Metallica and it only is the intro to the song but every time I hear it I get goosebumps and just want to be in Blacksburg. It is hard to explain but any HOKIE fan would know just want I mean.

This is a close up of a sound box that i recorded 30 seconds of the song on and put it on the page. It has a battery that can be changed without erasing the recording. I think this will add to the memory because it is all about that song.

This is my "baby brother" hard at work. He got a scholarship to work for the athletic video department and it has been a great experience for him.
I love that place and I think that had I gone to look at schools when I graduated high school I would have gone there in a second. There are going to be many many many more of these Virginia Tech layouts to come so keep your eyes peeled.
2 comments:
Hey Hokie! I'm glad you found me...yes I've been creating my own little book for a few months now, ever since April I guess...I have an old CM one that I made from College years, but I now have gone back and rescrapped some of those prescious memories to me and my dh (we met through Campus Crusade my freshman year) Anyhoo. love your layout, the sound byte thing is pretty cool.
here is my full gallery, I no longer put pages onto scrapjazz, and I'm not sure which VT ones I have there, there maybe some others here as well.
http://www.createmykeepsake.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=307
come check CMK out, they are really sweet over there.
I live not far from Bburg, so I go about 2-3 times a year, it's really great! :)
Meg...oyour layouts turned out great! I love the arrows pointing towards your bro. I know your bro will just love this book! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Talk with you soon!
xoxo
karla
Post a Comment