Last week I went to Blacksburg and went to the VT vs Maryland game. It was a Thursday night ESPN game and they WON!!!! I am currently watching them play in Miami against the Hurricanes. Here are a few pics from the game.


What else have I been doing. I did a layout about a shirt that my husband bought himself. He is notoriously grumpy so this shirt was fitting and the fact that he picked it out for himself is so funny.



I am also planning on putting together a Daily December album. I love the idea and since this is my most favorite time of year I would love to look back at it all year round. Well I better get back to watching the game and hubby just got home. :)
3 comments:
That's a great shirt! My DH needs one too!
You should check out Freckle Friends. They are doing a December Daily album called Merry Days. I'm going to do it this year!
That shirt still cracks me up!! You will have to show me your idea for the album. love ya girly girl!
we were at the following game against Duke :) Hubby was at that game though :) Fun fun! :) Thanks for the article I sent it to my beloved hokie fans :)
Post a Comment