Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm still alive . . . . . .

Ok so I have been missing for . . . . . a long time LOL!!!! I feel like I have been so so busy but I don't feel like I have gotten anything done.

Well in news I am MAJORLY SPOILED!!! My husband was so sweet to get me some new toys!

#1 - Canon EOS 40D new digital camera - WHICH I LOVE!! So glad I went with Canon.

#2 - Dell Inpiron 1525 Laptop - have been wanting one of these for a while. Well just a laptop in general but Wesley really piled it on cause this baby is fast and has lots of storage!!

#3 - Canon Pixma Pro 9000 - Large Format Printer - I have been wanting this for about a year but couldn't ever decide between this and an Epson. I haven't played with it a lot but I love it!!

I did my first wedding as a photographer. It was pretty good. I learned so much. I will post some photos soon. I am still editing them. I will have to post some pics of a newborn shoot I did too but have to run for now!! Just wanted to check in and say HI!!!

2 comments:

Karla's Place said...

I posted a few of the pics you took...You did such a great job Meg!!! Love the pics and I love you!!

see you soon

XOXO

Karla

Kory said...

What fun new toys! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures you took.

Btw, I've tagged you on my blog! Check it out when you get a chance. :-)