Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Here Fishy Fishy . . . . . .
Little Princess Cleo has her very own fish and she thinks that he is super cool. It is funny because there was another fish before this one that she had NO INTEREST in. This fish on the other hand is her fishy and she goes to visit him all the time. She has never put her paws in the water but she loves to drink the water. YUCK!!!! I usually yell at her so she doesn't drink the water (not because I am worried about the poor little fish). but then I thought what a photo op this would be so I put her up there and coaxed her to check out "her fishy". Poor girl with the mixed messages mommy, hehehe! This was one my fave pictures from the group! It cracks me up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love this pic Meg...She so cute...Tux use to do the samething, but he would put his paws in the water...Looking forward to more posts!
love ya
XOXO
Karla
Post a Comment