A scrapoholic, A rebel from the south & One spoiled cat!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
{Sneak Peek}
On Saturday I did a portrait session with my friend Karla's baby boy Mason. He was SOOOO GOOD!! It was so fun :) Well here are some peeks of a few pictures that I have done.He is pretty cute . . . . . don't you think???
hey girl, I think you asked me to be your fb friend? well I'm a tool because I denied you, not knowing who you were, I'm so sorry :) Please forgive and ask again, I'd love to be your friend, and I can't find you on FB :) LOL Hope you good ;0)
My name is Meghan, I am 24 and live in Maryland. I have been married to my husband since 5/22/2004. We don't have any human kids, but we do have a cat named Cleo who is a princess. I am into photography, scrapbooking, animals and virginia tech football. Thanks for stopping by!!
4 comments:
They are to die for Meghan...you did such a good job! Thank you so much!
These pictures are just fantaskic!!!!!!!! Georgia (Mason's Nan)
Oh my goodness! These are so cute!
hey girl,
I think you asked me to be your fb friend? well I'm a tool because I denied you, not knowing who you were, I'm so sorry :) Please forgive and ask again, I'd love to be your friend, and I can't find you on FB :) LOL Hope you good ;0)
Post a Comment