We were replacing the toilet in the hall bathroom and we decided that we would replace the floor while we had the toilet up. So that isn't done YET and this started in Sunday. I mean I am not mad and it doesn't really bother me but the husband has claimed that bathroom as HIS and he can only use the shower and sink . . . . BooHoo. So that isn't that stressful but it kind of relates to pipes right.
On to the REAL pipe story. I am doing the dishes, it is 10pm, I want to go to bed. I dump an entire huge pot full or soapy water in the sink after letting it run over for a few minutes, I open the cabinet and reach into the "basket o' goodies" aka the crap under the kitchen sink in search of an SOS pad. I grab the box and notice it's wet and I MEAN WET. I squat down and there is the pipe disconnected from the bottom of the drain. There was a huge puddle in the bottom of the sink. SO no kitchen sink and no dishwasher either . . . . yeah its great. It doesn't seem that inconvenient until you actually start to do something 10 minutes later and you hear water hitting the bottom of the empty cabinet below.
Ok that's all for now . . . I am done venting LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment