
Is that pathetic or what. She has her other front leg around my neck and she just wants me to hold her. She gets so scared that her little ears and nose get hot and won't let me put her down. Well who am I to argue with a girl that wants her momma!! This night was really bad she didn't even let me put her down when we were all playing cards I had to get her bed and put her on the table right in front of me. Oh and she HAS TO have her blankie. Sometimes I really wonder if she is half human LOL!!!Tomorrow is her first vet appointment since we moved back home and she is going to hate it :(
1 comment:
oh my Gosh Meghan...that is a funny picture of Cleo!!! You can see the fear in her whole face!
Post a Comment